Ratanpur Gour Banga welfare organization has been rendering a commendable service in the field of health and education for last one decade. This society got registration under society Registration Act. XXVI of 1961 bearing No. S/IL/17037 of 2003-2004 by Govt. of West Bengal.
The social activities of the society is established are
- To promote and encourage the advancement of Literacy, Cultural, Religions, Scientific & Technical Education;
- To establish & maintain basic & adult education centre to remove the literacy;
- To import and develop social awareness among the illiterate women and men by organizing awareness camps from time to time;
- To established and maintain a library for the benefit of the Public and to help the needy students of all communities for their studies;
- To keep the localities clean and to arrange tree plantation in the locality for clean environment;
- To arrange and organize blood donation camp for time to time;
- To do all social welfare activities in the localities for the welfare of the people.
ABOUT THE COURSE
A project of the Ratanpur Gour Banga Welfare Organization under the guidance and leadership of Sofiqur Rahaman Chowdhury with an aim to uplift the weaker section & educationally backward people of the local area. The college is situated at New Kandaran just 1K.M. from bus stop & 1.5K.M. away from Samsi Railway Station. The Course is awaiting for recognition for B.Ed. course with an intake of 100 students ERC NCTE Bhubaneswar for the session 2012-2013. The College building has been constructed in own land measuring 20000 sq. ft. total land area is 1.94 decimal. Two big storied building with one multi play ground.